Saturday, July 5, 2014

How A Conservative Catholic Girl Became A Producer On A Gay Web Series

Some facts about me: I am a producer on a gay web series called EastSiders and I am a Catholic, devout, like a go to church every Sunday and sometimes on weekdays type of Catholic. I grew up in a pretty conservative family, so working on a gay web series was kind of a crisis of faith for me. 

Recently, I wrote a blog post for the website MsInTheBiz.com (a great website that gives women a platform to talk about their experiences in the entertainment industry) outlining how I stopped being judgmental and recognized the power of love and understanding in all relationships. You can find the article here:

http://msinthebiz.com/2014/05/06/conservative-catholic-girl-became-producer-gay-web-series/



It meant a lot that I was able to share my story and I hope that it inspires others to open their minds and their hearts, to accept every human, and to show them with the love of Jesus Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment