Monday, July 28, 2014

Call My Bookie: Star Wars: Crucible Book Review and Mad Praise for Goodreads.com



2 out of 5 stars

"Ok, we all know I have issues with Troy Denning Star Wars books and this one is no different...I think we definitely deserve something that's not this as the last book we'll ever read of this timeline."

I just finished the book Star Wars: Crucible by Troy Denning and I had a LOT of thoughts about it which you can read on my Goodreads account HERE.

p.s. If you're unfamiliar with Goodreads, you best familiarize yourself stat! The website/app has truly changed my life. I can add books to my "to-read" list with ease so whenever I finish one book, I just log on to the website and choose a book from this list. It might be a little too easy to add books; I have over 80 books on my to-read list.

BUT since using Goodreads, the frequency of my reading has increased significantly! Probably because I want to get to those 80+ books sooner rather than later. I've also challenged myself to write a review of all the books I read, which I think helps me complete books faster as well. So in addition to the Crucible review, you can read many more.

Here's the proof, straight from Goodreads: last year, 2013, I read 5 books total. This year, since increasing my Goodreads usage and starting to write reviews, I've read 9 books in 7 months!

So if you want to read more, if you want to keep track of the books you've read and the books you plan to read, or if you're just on the hunt for a good book, Goodreads is the place to be. There are also a LOT of other features that I haven't learned how to use yet and maybe you'll enjoy those too! I hope if you are encouraged to use Goodreads after this post it changes your life for the better like it changed mine for the better ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment